Bringing up a puppy calls for responsibility and commitment. You will have to meet a number of requirements and deadlines for his/her well-being. Your puppy will naturally look to you for guidance and support, and you should consider training him/her in these areas:
- House Training – Teach your puppy the house rules.
- Potty Training – Let your puppy know the boundaries so that he/she won’t soil the house.
- Crate Training – Introduce your puppy to a crate and use it as a training tool.
- Behavior Training – Let your puppy know when he/she misbehaves and correct the misbehavior.
- Command Training – Teach your puppy basic commands like sit, stay, and lie down.
- Leash Training – Let your puppy know how to adjust to a leash and follow simple leash commands.
- Tricks – Teach your puppy simple tricks to perform.
For more information on how we can help you with your dog’s training, please contact us or call us at (410) 570 6281.
The BREEDER, who is a Certified Dog Trainer, will provide upon request, written tips on how to train their pups.