A well-fed puppy is a healthy puppy – neither overfed nor underfed!
- At 7-8 weeks, your puppy will typically eat about 1 cup three times a day.
- By 10 weeks, your puppy should be eating about 2 cups twice a day. Try keeping your puppy on two meals a day and keep this schedule throughout your dog’s life.
- By 28-30 weeks, your puppy will be eating about 4 cups twice a day.
- As your puppy’s growth rate slows down, so will the food requirement.
- If your puppy is too fat, give less food. If your puppy is losing weight, increase the amount of food.
We feed our Danes . (Click on the logo to get additional nutritional information about this food).
For more information, please contact us or call us at (410) 570 6281.